~ Recipe ~
– @bowcreekfarm Short Ribs
– 1 bottle of @piratesgoldmarinade
– (2) 12oz bottles @troegsbeer Troegenator
– 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
– 1/2 tbsp @burchbarrel Rooster’s Strutt
– 1 tsp chili powder
– 1 large onions (caramelized)
– 1 container beef broth
– shredded Mexican blend cheese
– @donpanchofoods cilantro lime crema
– toothpicks (to hold)
~ How To ~
Start my marinating the short ribs in a container, pour in your bottle of @piratesgoldmarinade followed by 1 12oz bottle of Troegenator. Add in your spices and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
I fired up my new @burchbarrel Flat Packer. In the Afghan pressure cooker, add your short ribs, beef broth and 12oz of Troegenator. Cook for 1 hour until short rib is tender. In your flour tortillas, add shredded beef, cheese and caramelized onions. Roll right and hold with a toothpick. Heat up the @stargazercastiron on the Flat Packer and fry the taquitos until golden brown. Drizzle on the @donpanchofoods cilantro lime crema, followed by scallions. Serve and enjoy!